Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Russian Language Teachers

Blessed I am to have met absolutely amazing Russian language teachers ever since I picked up Russian in Moscow last year. In Petrozavodsk, I had grammar classes with Katya and conversation classes with Anastasia. They were absolutely patient, encouraging and interesting teachers and I looked forward to every class that I had with them.

Katya - My Russian Grammar Teacher - I've met so many language teachers/tutors since i was studying in school and she's the best language teacher I've met so far.


Anastasia - My Russian Conversation Class Teacher -I had some interesting classes with her!

And after 8 weeks studying under them, my motivation to continue learning the language has increased tremendously. If, I was this enthusiastic when studying for my accounting modules in university, I might even be on the dean’s list . 2 months of intensive learning did not make me speak or write like a native russian ,but, everyone has got to start somewhere. And so far, it has been a great start.:)