Monday, June 21, 2010

Efficiency in Russia

Efficiency is something nobody expects from Russia.But surprisingly enough , i received just that here in Petersburg.The probability of this happening is 1%.And somehow my experience with registration papers is always within that 1% interval.I must be really lucky over here.

All foreigners who are staying in any russian city for more than 3 working days have to get registered at a local office.For my registration, a russian student has to help me register.By the first working day ,i met up with the student Lena who was doing my registration papers.By the 2nd working day , i got my registration papers and passport back.

My Korean roomate was not that fortunate.Her buddy did not have her registration papers submitted ,even after her17th day of stay in Petersburg...