Monday, June 21, 2010

Living in SPB

I lived in a student dormitory in Moscow ,with a host family in Petrozavodsk and now , i have been given the opportunity to live in an apartment in Saint Petersburg.I wonder what will come next....

A very kind ,intellectual and charming russian who is a commercial director of a russian company agreed to help out in the White Dove project ( the project i am on ) by letting 2 interns stay in his cozy apartment.He has moved to his mother's place to stay for the time being.So, Jiwon , a korean girl and I live together in this spanking new and comfortable apartment.

The rest of the interns were not as lucky as I am.Jiwon has changed her accomodation nearly 3 times before settling in with me.The other interns had to make do with staying with other russians and in hostels.Meanwhile ,I got to enjoy the privacy and the comforts of this amazing apartment!


Jiwon , my korean roomate