Wednesday, March 10, 2010

женский день Women's Day

Women's Day is on the 8th MArch.

It is a day where people celebrate the work and achievements of women!THe flower and plant section of лента supermarket was filled with men nitpicking on the kind of flowers they will buy for their women!
After i came back from the supermarket , 5 year old Sasha presented me with a rose and a bar of золотая марка chocolates!My favourite russian brand!Sweet!

My host family invited me for cake together with them.And as the little kids get their hands pushed away from touching the icing of the cake , Yura , my host dad announced that this was indeed a tough and tiring day for the men to make the day special for women.

The rose that sasha gave me now sit next to the plant i just bought.Despite my love for plants , i have a problem of causing a premature death due to unidentifiable reasons.Let's see how long this one will last!